Installing your StingRays' Screen Saver (for Windows 98)
- Download the StingRay.scr file to your computer hard drive.
On the File Download window (below), select "Save this program to disk,"
then click the "OK" button.
- Double click on the "My Computer" Icon on your desktop.
- Double click on the C: Drive Icon.
- Find the Windows Directory. You can simply drag and drop the StingRay.scr file into this directory.
- Right click somewhere on your desktop and highlight "Properties."
- On the Display Properties Window (below), click on the Screen Saver Tab at the top of this window and select "StingRay." Click the "OK" button at the bottom of this screen.
- That should do it! If you have any problems, please e-mail us.
Backto the StingShop